Sunday, April 14, 2013

Let's go see the stars

...at a drive-in movie! Last night my friends invited me to go see a double-feature with them at a drive-in. How do you say no to that? I didn't know SC had any drive-ins, but now that I've been I wonder how I could have not known. It was honestly so much fun! We piled in the back of Erin's car with blankets and pillows {and of course popcorn and candy} and settled in for a few hours of movie watching. First we saw 42 {good} and then Oz {pretty bad}, but the whole experience and trip was just amazing. Those are the moments that make college such an adventure.

Not to get too emotional here, but on the ride back as we were talking and staring at the stars I started to tear up. Just realising how much I love where I am and the people I've met along the way. These girls mean so much to me and where would I be without them? And the things we get to do together along the way? The adventures? Those are the extras that pepper our friendship and keep college about more than school. It's about growing up and laughing at the missteps along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment