Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tonight we'll run away


A week ago my friends and I indulged in some good old fashioned college fun. A paint concert. What? Yep, exactly what I said- a paint concert. Bascially you wear white and neon, submit yourself to the pushing and shoving in order to be covered in paint and confetti all while screaming to some electronic band/dj. Honestly, it was a blast. Would I ever do it again? ...maybe? I had the best time while I was there, but when I got home, I realised that not only was I covered in paint, but also at some point during the night I'd managed to get stepped on on both ankles and was bleeding down both legs. I was covered in paint. Sneezing it out my nose, scooping it out of my ears, I don't even want to tell you how much of it I ate. I've never found so many bruises on my body or felt so bruised in spots where they don't show and it's still painful to touch. But I still loved every minute of it. So while I don't know that I'd do it again, I'm glad I did it once. It's college. We all have to live a little. Even if that means still finding paint in your ears two days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment