Friday, April 12, 2013

Feeling Sassy


I know it's been awhile; please forgive me for the delay. Tonight I want to talk about glasses and I don't mean the kind you drink out of. Eyeglasses! I've had them for probably 5 or 6 years, but I rarely wear them. I only need them for reading and I'll openly admit that I'm not the best about remembering. Until now that is. I just bought a new pair {holla at ya Target Optical} and look how cute these are! Large glasses are trendy, but sometimes it's okay to be trendy. I have two other librarian pairs, one fun pair is perfectly acceptable. Plus, how funny will it be when someday FAR in the future I have kids that can say "Mom, what were you wearing???"
 
As a side bar, I'm slightly terrified that I'm turning into my mother. I'm almost positive that somewhere in my grandparents house hangs a picture of my mother with the same glasses albeit years ago. And then I want to chop off all my hair and she had the pixie cut {with the terrible batman bangs}... maybe I'll just keep mine long. Also the amount of selfies I've taken for this blog is a tad on the excessive side.

No comments:

Post a Comment